Hello and welcome to Day 6 of Blogmas!
Don’t forget to catch up on day five if you haven’t ( its the Treat yo Self and you favorite bookworm edition)
Christmas is not my favorite time of the year ( Halloween is!) and in my family we don’t do gift giving, we just have lunch together and then sleep.
Wishlists, now there are two ways of getting this
Get a sugarmummy/daddy( Yeah that’s not happening )
- Save up money and then buy it
So this wishlist is more of a reminder of what i need to do/ get next year.
- A Job: I got out of stressful AF job this year and while i was happy i did, i was depressed and anxious. I am now stuck between the cross roads of a job or going back to school again. So Santa ( If your cranky ass exists) I need a well paying Job.
- Nintendo Switch: This baby has been on my mind and i am saving up to get it soon
- Books: Do you really think this list would be complete without books, HA! There are two books i want to get right now and those are Rau: The Great Love story of Bajirao Mastani and Earthsea: The first Four books.
- Strong Knees like Ciara and Meghan Thee Stallion: Dear Santa fix my frigging knees.
- People to comment on my blog posts
- Better Blogging ideas
- Plain old cash would do if you can’t find any of these items!
So Santa Baby be doll and get them for me or just fork over the cash .
Whats on your wish list this year? Let me know in the comments
That’s all, thanks for reading.