Hello and welcome!!
Today is Day two of Blogmas 2019, click here to read day one. The list will be ticked off as things they are posted.
5 Things i am grateful for in 2019 favorite non-bookish things this year
- favorite Webtoons, Manga and anime this year
- favorite music 2019
- Bookish Gifts 2019
- My Christmas Wishlist
- The starless sea Book Review
- Reading Goals 2020
- Favorite Quotes
- Black Leopard Red wolf Book Review
- Christmas in Scotland vs Nigeria
- Merry Christmas Message
- My Sennheiser wireless headphones: These are Godsend. No more yanking my laptop along with my earphones.
- Kiehls BB sunscreen (Dark): For the days when i don’t feel like wearing make up ( which is most days), its quick and effortless.
- Origins Face Masks: These have been my saving grace this year, if you want to splurge a little i suggest trying this. I used the Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask, Out of trouble 10 minute mask and the re-texturizing Rose clay mask
- Thayers Alcohol-free Rose toner: Heaven in a bottle. This witch hazel toner is the is actually good for all skin types, i love that Its super gentle.
- Argan oil: for someone who could fry egg off her face i never thought i would be using facial oils. I love this stuff! Its rich in vitamin E and antioxidants which are good for your skin and eye area too.
- Cotman Student water color brushes: I started learning about watercolors this year and woosh, i realized how easy it is to spend tons on money on materials ( good lordt they are hella expensive!). These are affordable and they are of good quality too,I hope to practice more next year.
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolors ( Sketchers Pocket box): i got them off the site and the delivery was fast. they mix beautifully and are fun to practice with. i recommend this if you are starting out.
- Faber-Castell Gelatos: These are pastel watercolors, although they are very light they are build-able while working with them and beautiful when they have dried down.
- Whittard Matcha Tea: This list wouldn’t be complete without tea in it. I absolutely love drinking this first thing in the morning instead of coffee.
And that’s it guys , you can click on the individual links to see the products i am talking about ( they are not affiliate or sponsored) and get some of them if you are interested. They also make perfect Christmas gifts.
What have been your favorite Non-bookish things this year, let me know in the comments!
See you tomorrow for day three,